To see how a course will transfer to Southeast:
  • Locate the name of the school in the drop-down box.
  • Choose the first letter of the course number at the transfer institution.
  • Enter the year and semester you completed/plan to complete the course.
  • Courses taken through a community college, while transferable, will not grant senior division credit regardless of course number used in transfer
If a school or course is not listed, follow the procedures listed below to obtain approval in writing.

Year of Course:
Semester of Course:
Show Which Courses:

For approval in writing, complete the Request for Approval of Transfer Credit form in the Registrar's Office or download the form from You may also email approval requests to University athletes MUST obtain approval in writing before enrolling in courses to transfer back to Southeast.

For additional information, click on Transfer Information